Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seyda neen people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
Admin

Seyda neen people Empty
PostSubject: Seyda neen people   Seyda neen people EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Arrilie's tradehouse upstairs.

-- Raflod the Braggart.
--background
i am raflod the braggart. i do a little of this, a little of that.
Bittercoast
the bitter coast is also called " The smuggler's coast". hidden coves and islands are handy for smugglers and the frequent rain and fog hides small boats from excise cutters.
---Inner sea
the waters enclosed between maindland Morrowind and vvardenfell island are called the inner sea
--- Latest rumors
a friend of mine says you Have to visit the House of earthly Delights in Suran!
---- Little advice
We see alot of new faces like yours in Seyda Neen. If you're hoping to stand out from the crowd, you need to practice alot to improve your skills, And if you want to increase your general level of competence, Focus on your major skills-- the ones most important to your trade. That way you'll advance more quickly. And another little tip new comers forget. Always carry a little food on you so you can freshen up when fatigue
gets you down. Eat a little, and you can feel your energy coming back.
---little secert if someone attacks you first you have the right to defend yoursel. if someone doesn't attack you first. you're going to break the law if you attack him.
-----Morrowind
is the northeastmost province of Tamrielic Empire.
Bounded on the north and easy by the ocean, on the west by Skyrim, on the southwest by Cyrodillit, Also known as the Imperial province, And on the south by black marsh, Also known as Argonia.
-----my trade
i am a scout. I know places, People. Plants, Paths, wind and weather, i serve as a guide for travelers and traders, or work as advance guard and pathfinder for expeditions. i know the geography of Vvardenfell, and the various geographic Regions. My best defense is stealth, Sneaking past trouble, but i can also fight bow or blade, in Various armor styles, When the job requires it.
----Services
Get food, Rooms, And sundries from Arrilie's Tradehouse. That's also where you'll find anyone who offers training. Not much else in the way of services in this damp little squat
---Seyda neen
The coastguard cutter of Census and excise docked here control smuggling and piracy on the inner sea.
--- Sheogorad-
Dagon fel is the only settlement reached by ship services: all other island-to-island transport must be provided by the traveler.
---silt striders
Carry passengers and cargo between settlements on Vvardenfell, Fares depend on distance to be traveled. Silt striders are giant insects. A compartment for passengers and cargo is hollowed from the creature's shell" the driver directs the beast by directly manipulating exposed organs and tissues. Silt striders travel between Ald'Ruhn, Balmora, Seyda ned, Suran,Gnisis, Molag Mar, Maar Gan, And north landing near vivec.
---Someone in particular
The altmer Arrile runs Arrile's tradehouse. Socucius Ergalla is the chief agent of the Cencus and excise offices.
---Specific places
Not much around here Arrille's tradehous, the Census and Excise offices-- thats the coast guard too-- and a lighthouse. and thats it. silt strider services go to Vivec, Balmora, Gnisis, And suran. The road goes north past pelagiad to Balmora, And east to vivec, and southeast to ebonheart.
Vvardenfell
Except for the settled southwest, Vvardenfell is covered by hostile desert wastesm arid grasslands, and volcanic badlands, And thinly populated by the ashlander tribes.
Vvardenfell District
Vvardenfell District is one of the six Administrative districts of the Imperial province of Morrowind . Vvardenfell District consists of the island of Vvardenfell with its Great house and imperial settlements and the city of vivec, surrounded by the inland sea, and dominated by the titanic Volcano Red mountain and its associated ash wastelands.

Tandram Andalen
Background
i am Taudram Andalen, bard.
----latest rumors
i have heard that the local tax collector Processus Vitellius, is missing. No suprise, really. He wasn't well liked around here.
----little secert
buy from merchants and traders who like you, You get better prices, Members of your own factions usually like you the best.
---little advice
We see alot of new faces like yours in Seyda Neen. If you're hoping to stand out from the crowd, you need to practice alot to improve your skills, And if you want to increase your general level of competence, Focus on your major skills-- the ones most important to your trade. That way you'll advance more quickly. And another little tip new comers forget. Always carry a little food on you so you can freshen up when fatigue
gets you down. Eat a little, and you can feel your energy coming back.
--my trade
i am a bard, As an Entertainer, i share songs and stories with Patrons and peasents. As a scholar, i travel the world speaking with peaople and learning the lessons of history and human nature and because a good bard must experience adventure at first hand in order to present its drama effectively i have learned to defend myself with the noble tools of medium armor and long blade and have mastered minor mysteries of alchemy, enchantments, and illusion.
---services
Get food, Rooms, And sundries from Arrilie's Tradehouse. That's also where you'll find anyone who offers training. Not much else in the way of services in this damp little squat
---Someone in particular
The altmer Arrile runs Arrile's tradehouse. Socucius Ergalla is the chief agent of the Cencus and excise offices.
---Specific places
Not much around here Arrille's tradehous, the Census and Excise offices-- thats the coast guard too-- and a lighthouse. and thats it. silt strider services go to Vivec, Balmora, Gnisis, And suran. The road goes north past pelagiad to Balmora, And east to vivec, and southeast to ebonheart.
Back to top Go down
https://swsrazgriz.board-directory.net

Seyda neen people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Games :: Morrowind-
Jump to: